This event is only open to Motor City Packards members. Join now to participate in this and other great events!
Save the dates of Friday, September 29, and Saturday, September 30 now for our return to historic Port Huron, located along the picturesque St. Clair River at the southern end of Lake Huron. We are still finalizing the event, but we plan to have a full slate of venues and activities. We will start before lunch on Friday morning with a tour of a private car collection.
Additional activities being finalized include:
• Lunch Friday at Freighters on the St. Clair River
• The Thomas Edison train station
• The Port Huron Museum
• Lighthouse Park and the oldest lighthouse in Michigan
• Dinner at Vintage Restaurant (in a building that was built in 1904)
• The Wills Sainte Claire Museum with the largest collection of Wills autos in the world
• A catered lunch on Saturday, which will be the official end of the tour
• More details to come!
Almost 10 years ago, MCP held a previous overnighter in Port Huron, and over 40 members attended, along with 19 Packards. This promises to be one of the best MCP events of the year, so mark your calendars now!